3 551

Re : Ma présentation

https://i.ibb.co/TvdVKkx/fixed-matches-banner.gif

https://i.ibb.co/Lv6390Z/join-button.png

?»?NFL Week 15 Bettors Guide: Can the Jets even score against Rams defense? Stay away from Giants-Browns.
The 10 Best Games to Bet.
JETS at RAMS.
4:05 p.m., Rams by 13 ??, 43 ??
HANK??™S HONEYS: The Rams would have to look completely past the winless wonders not to cover easily and that shouldn??™t happen considering their ability to clinch a playoff spot. They??™ll be on 10 days rest after their dominating win over the Pats while the Jets are crisscrossing the country again. The Rams have been getting better each week and their defense might be the best in the NFL. After scoring three points on one of the NFL??™s worst defense ??” at least statistically ??” in Seattle the Nyets might not get on the board at all. Under is the play here since the Rams may have to do all the scoring to get over the total. The Jets average just 10.7 ppg on the road.
IF I WERE A BETTING MAN: Rams and the under.
PANTHERS at PACKERS.
Saturday, 8:15 p.m., Packers by 9, 51 ??
HANK??™S HONEYS: While it??™s never a bad move to bet the spotlight-loving Aaron Rodgers in a prime time game, the big number leaves the back door wide open and Teddy Bridgewater is perfectly capable of walking through it against this defense. The Panthers tend to hang around and have covered five straight games as a road underdog. They??™re are getting people back from the COVID list, including WR D.J. Moore, and they??™ll still play hard for popular coach Matt Rhule even though they??™re out of the playoff picture.
IF I WERE A BETTING MAN: Panthers and the over.
JAGUARS at RAVENS.
1 p.m., Ravens by 11, 47 ??
HANK??™S HONEYS : The Ravens finally have their running game back in high gear and should trample the Jacksonville run defense, ranked 30th in the NFL allowing 145.5 ypg. The Jags were hanging in games for a while but after being blasted by the Titans last week, they could be done. The Ravens, chasing a playoff spot, can??™t afford to look past anyone and they appeared to get their mojo back in their wild win in Cleveland. Gardner Minshew is back under center without any of last year??™s magic. He faces a very good Baltimore pass defense.
IF I WERE A BETTING MAN: Ravens and the over.
BEARS at VIKINGS.
1 p.m., Vikings by 6 ??, 47.
HANK??™S HONEYS : Too big of a line between divisional rivals with identical 6-7 records. Mitch Trubisky hasn??™t been half bad since getting his job back and with the Vikings allowing over 30 ppg at home (where they are just 2-5 ATS), he should continue to find success this week, helped by RB David Montgomery and some favorable matchups in the run game. We should see the Bears defense rally against Dalvin Cook, especially with DT Akiem Hicks recovered from his hamstring injury. The Vikings could be without Eric Kendricks again and that??™s big as is Dan Bailey??™s shaky foot.
IF I WERE A BETTING MAN: Bears and the over.
TEXANS at COLTS.
1 p.m., Colts by 6 ??, 50 ??
HANK??™S HONEYS: The Colts are 15-3 in their last 18 home games against the Texans and 11-3-1 ATS against Houston since 2013. T.Y. Hilton is a Houston killer and he and Philip Rivers have been clicking with 17 connections for 277 yards and four TDs over the last three games. RB Jonathan Taylor is emerging and the Texans just put S Justin Reid and DT Brandon Dunn on IR. Conversely, the Texans are a one-man team with Deshaun Watson and this Indy defense is too good to lose to one man. It was close two weeks ago. The Colts, peaking at the right time, will put them away this time.
IF I WERE A BETTING MAN: Colts and the over.
BUCS at FALCONS.
1 p.m., Bucs by 1 ??, 50 ??
HANK??™S HONEYS : The Falcons??™ offense has cooled off over the last four weeks with a combined 42 points. Matt Ryan is throwing picks and with the status of WR Julio Jones uncertain, this a bad matchup against a good defense. The Bucs made good use of the bye week by putting away the Vikings and while Tom Brady may not be as terrific as he once was, he??™s good enough to figure things out against the Atlanta secondary. Bucs are 8-1 SU in their last nine divisional games. The road team has won four of the last five in this series and this is a very coverable line.
IF I WERE A BETTING MAN: Bucs and the under.
SEAHAWKS at WASHINGTON.
1 p.m., Seahawks by 3, 44 ??
HANK??™S HONEYS : The football team??™s big edge is up front where Chase Young and the boys will take on an O-line that has allowed the third-most sacks in the NFL. This is a legitimate DC defense and miles ahead of what the Seattle D offers. It seems that Alex Smith will play and that makes a difference with his game managing skills. The Seahawks have always traveled well, especially to the East Coast, but they are 0-4 ATS in their last four on the road. The WFT has lost just three of last eight games SU and all three losses came by three or fewer points.
IF I WERE A BETTING MAN: Washington and the under.
EAGLES at CARDINALS.
4:05 p.m., Cardinals by 6 ??, 49 ??
HANK??™S HONEYS: Look for the Cardinals defense to continue its QB hunting against the league??™s leakiest offensive line. Jalen Hurts was more of a running threat than a passing one in his starting debut and the Cards will have a week of film on him. They??™re also familiar dealing with dual threat QBs from facing Russell Wilson twice a year. The Cardinals average over 30 ppg at home and Kyler Murray showed signs against the Giants that he is recovering from an ACL injury. He??™ll be up against a depleted Philly secondary. DeAndre Hopkins could have a big day if Darius Slay (concussion) is sidelined. Love the over.
IF I WERE A BETTING MAN: Cardinals and the over.
CHIEFS at SAINTS.
4:25 p.m., Chiefs by 3, 51 ??
HANK??™S HONEYS : The Chiefs have failed to cover in five straight games and the Saints are 8-1 ATS the last nine times they were an underdog. But while that may be disconcerting, this is a low-enough point spread to make those trends irrelevant. The Chiefs can clinch home field by winning out and this will be a statement game against one of the NFC??™s best teams without its No. 1 QB. The explosive Chiefs offense will love the fast surface in the Dome as Patrick Mahomes out-duels any of the Saints??™ QBs, especially if he forces Taysom Hill into comeback mode.
IF I WERE A BETTING MAN: Chiefs and the over.
STEELERS at BENGALS.
Monday, 8:15 p.m., Steelers by 11 ??, 40 ??
HANK??™S HONEYS : It??™s the perfect chance for the Steelers to get things right against one of their regular punching bags (13-1 SU, 11-3 ATS in last 14 vs. Cincy). When you??™re hoping for Brandon Allen to be healthy enough to play, you??™ve got problems. Even the Cowboys??™ D stifled these guys. This Pittsburgh defense is not going to show any mercy. Ben Roethlisberger will have all night to throw and his receivers are due to start holding onto the football. Put it this way. If the once-unbeaten Steelers can??™t cover this spread, they??™ll be a quick out in the postseason. They need this for their confidence at the very least.
IF I WERE A BETTING MAN: Steelers and the under.
LOOK BUT DON??™T TOUCH.
BROWNS at GIANTS.
8:20 p.m., Browns by 3, 44 ??
HANK??™S HONEYS: This isn??™t a game we??™d be eager to bet because the unpredictability of both teams and the status of Daniel Jones. A fully healthy Jones would make a difference with an expanded game plan, especially since the Browns had so many problems defending Lamar Jackson. But Jones, with an ankle injury on top of his hamstring, isn??™t going to miraculously return to his old running. The Browns can get pressure on the quarterback and force Jones ??” or Colt McCoy ??” into turnovers. The Browns offense features one of the best running tandems in the NFL behind a top O-line and Baker Mayfield has been limiting his mistakes. On the other hand, the Giants defense can cause problems. It??™s an ever-so-slight Cleveland lean.
CAN??™T HELP YOURSELF? Browns and the under.
BEST OF THE REST.
PATRIOTS at DOLPHINS.
1 p. m., Dolphins by 3, 41 ??
IF I WERE A BETTING MAN: Dolphins and the under.
BILLS at BRONCOS.
Saturday, 4:30 p.m., Bills by 5 ??, 50.
IF I WERE A BETTING MAN: Broncos and the over.

NFL Week 16 Bettors Guide: Don??™t wager on the Jets having a successful Duck hunt vs. Steelers.
STEELERS at JETS.
1 p.m., Steelers by 3, 38 ??
HANK??™S HONEYS: The two teams are simply in different classes and we are looking for a bounce back performance from the Steelers as they continue their wild card push. The Jets??™ injury situation is devastating and they are in no condition to battle one of the league??™s most physical teams. The Jets are 5-9 in spite of playing one of the weakest schedules in the NFL while the Steelers have hung tough through adversity against a much tougher slate. Pittsburgh??™s defensive front should dominate and force mistake-prone Sam Darnold??™s hand. The Steelers will get the ball in James Conner??™s hands as Duck Hodges safely gets back to game manager mode.
GIANTS at WASHINGTON.
1 p.m. Washington by 2 ??, 42.
HANK??™S HONEYS: The Giants aren??™t any better ??” right now ??” with Daniel Jones than Eli Manning ??” and they could be worse, with the fumble-prone Jones facing a formidable pass rush. The Giants are coming off an emotional win in Eli??™s likely finale and it??™s hard to see them getting up for a second straight week in a nothing game. Washington, however, is playing hard with the future in mind every week. Bill Callahan has them running it well lately behind a big O-line and Dwayne Haskins is finally making progress. Saquon Barkley has a chance for a second straight 100-yard week here but the other factors have us leaning D.C.
BILLS at PATRIOTS.
Saturday 4:30 p.m., Patriots by 6, 38.
HANK??™S HONEYS: The Patriots??™ offense simply can??™t be trusted to cover the number against a top defense like Buffalo??™s. Josh Allen seems to improve with each week and his ability to run will be a challenge to a Patriot defense that is under more and more pressure to bail out the O, which wasn??™t even impressive against the Bengals. Playing the Pats in Foxboro has always been a challenge but that was always based on Brady??™s ability to move the ball. The Chiefs pulled off a win a couple of weeks ago while the pressure-tested and consistently undervalued Bills are 4-0-1 ATS as road underdogs, including a couple of national TV games in Dallas and Pittsburgh.
IF I WERE A BETTING MAN: Bills and the under.
COWBOYS at EAGLES.
4:25 p.m., Cowboys by 3, 46 ??
HANK??™S HONEYS : Philly is actually over-achieving based on the available talent while the Cowboys (last week being the exception) have under-achieved most of the season. Typically, they would lay an egg at the Linc, especially after teasing everyone with last week??™s performance. Still, the matchups are lopsided in favor of the Dallas offense. The Eagles simply can??™t stop the pass, either down the field or after the catch and they failed to get any pressure on Dwayne Haskins last week. Dak Prescott??™s bum shoulder is mitigated by Ezekiel Elliott??™s presence. The Cowboys are 5-0 against the Eagles when they have Elliott in the backfield with Zeke gaining close to 500 yards in those five games.
IF I WERE A BETTING MAN: Cowboys and the over.
RAMS at 49ERS.
Saturday, 8:15 p.m., 49ers by 6, 45 ??
HANK??™S HONEY??™S: The Rams??™ season is on life support but if they??™re going to get up for any game after last week??™s no-show in Dallas, it??™s this one. The Rams typically bounce back well after a loss. They are 4-0-1 ATS in those spots this year. The Niners??™ defense is so beat up that it hardly resembles the dominant version of early this season that included a 20-7 beatdown of the Rams in L.A. They??™ve allowed over 20 points in five of their last seven games. The Rams go as Todd Gurley goes. He should go well enough to keep this close.
LIONS at BRONCOS.
4:05 p.m., Broncos by 6 ??, 38.
HANK??™S HONEYS : Denver has the better rookie QB ??” by far. Drew Lock is back in a comfortable setting against a Detroit secondary that has been picked apart all year. David Blough??™s passer rating is at an abysmal 67.0 while the Denver pass defense (and pass rush) is its strength. The Broncos can be rubbery against the run but the Lions don??™t have a running game, which means Blough will be under the gun in a hostile environment. Detroit did show some fight battling back against the Bucs and we don??™t expect them to roll over but too many of the matchups favor the home team.
CHIEFS at BEARS.
8:20 p.m., Chiefs by 5, 45.
HANK??™S HONEYS : The Bears lost a must-win game in Green Bay and are out of the playoff picture, sure to finish the season as one of the NFL??™s biggest disappointments. They might not have enough left against a motivated opponent. K.C. is in playoff-momentum mode with an improved defense leading the way, holding the last four opponents to under 18 points. Steve Spagnuolo has been getting pressure on opposing QBs and that??™s not a formula for Mitch Trubisky??™s success. Patrick Mahomes (who could have been a Bear) can negate Chicago??™s pass rush with his escapability while TE Travis Kelce exploits the Bears underneath.
IF I WERE A BETTING MAN: Chiefs and the under.
RAVENS at BROWNS.
1 p.m., Ravens by 10, 48 ??
HANK??™S HONEYS: The line may be an over-reaction but you??™ve got to ride the Ravens as they try to wrap up home-field advantage in a revenge game against a down-in-the-mouth divisional opponent. Lamar Jackson may have played his worst game of the year in a 40-25 loss to the Browns in September, throwing two INTs. That will not happen this week as the Browns (27th vs. the run), face the even-more imposing Jackson and Mark Ingram after failing to stop Kyler Murray and Kenyon Drake a week ago in Arizona. The Browns (except for Nick Chubb) simply gave up last week. The players have tuned out Freddie Kitchens. That??™s not what you want facing the hottest team in the NFL.
PACKERS at VIKINGS.
Monday, 8:15 p.m., Vikings by 4 ??, 45 ??
HANK??™S HONEYS: Let??™s see. It??™s a huge, prime-time game. Who do you want? Kirk Cousins or Aaron Rodgers? Dalvin Cook injured his shoulder last week and might not to be available to take advantage of the Packers??™ Achilles Heel run defense, with so much of the Minny offense based on play action, bringing everything back to Cousins. The Vikings defense feasted on turnovers against the Chargers but they may not win that battle here with Rodgers having thrown just two picks all year and Green Bay plus-14 in turnovers.
IF I WERE A BETTING MAN: Packers and the under.
CARDINALS at SEAHAWKS.
4:25 p.m., Seahawks by 9 ??, 50 ??
HANK??™S HONEYS: Not a great spot for the Seahawks, who could easily be caught looking ahead to the 49er showdown in Week 17. They romped over the Cardinals in the first game and could take them lightly. The Seahawks defense is beat up and the team is coming off a tough stretch of mostly-road games. But they haven??™t been the same team at the Clink this year, just 2-4 ATS this season. The Seahawks have won only one game by eight or more points ??” the first matchup in Arizona. The Cardinals are still playing hard and Kyler Murray can do enough damage to keep this close.

NFL Week 10 Bettors Guide: Bad news for the Giants, the Eagles are getting healthy.
EAGLES at GIANTS.
1 p.m., Eagles by 3 ??, 41 ??
HANK??™S HONEYS: The 2-7 Giants keep beating the spread with a 6-3 mark, 5-1 in their last six games, including a cover in Philly. They are only a few Daniel Jones turnovers away from leading the NFC Least. But the Eagles' bye week has changed the way we look at them. They are as healthy as they have been since the season began and that makes them a lot better than the Giants, talent-wise. Five players who missed the Dallas game are on track to return, including RB Miles Sanders, OT Lane Johnson and WR Alshon Jeffrey. That will take some pressure off Carson Wentz, who won??™t have to keep taking dangerous chances downfield. The Birds can take control of the division here and they will.
IF I WERE A BETTING MAN: Eagles and the over.
WASHINGTON at LIONS.
1 p.m., Lions by 3 1/2, 46 ??
HANK??™S HONEYS: We expect Antonio Gibson to get more carries against a run defense allowing 4.4 yards per carry while Alex Smith should be better with a full week of preparation. We??™re not buying the Adrian Peterson revenge angle, certainly not based on what he??™s done so far. Washington can get after the passer and it will have a gimpy target in Matthew Stafford, who will probably be without Kenny Golladay again. The Burgundy and Gold has been outgaining teams while shooting themselves in the foot. Detroit, though, hardly plays mistake-free football. Take the points.
IF I WERE A BETTING MAN: Washington and the over.
RAVENS at PATRIOTS.
1 p.m., Ravens by 7, 40 ??
HANK??™S HONEYS: Don??™t know how the Patriots' sluggish offense will be able to get anything going once the Ravens shut down the run and force Cam Newton and his suspect arm to the air. The Ravens are giving up the second-fewest points in the NFL while averaging 29. Baltimore has covered each of the last 10 times it has been favored by six or more points and will not take this one lightly even if the Patriots aren??™t their old selves. It was a 37-20 rout in Baltimore last year that started the Patriots' late-season slide after an 8-0 start. Throw the Pats' short week on top of everything and it??™s an easy pick.
IF I WERE A BETTING MAN: Ravens and the under.
49ERS at SAINTS.
4:25 p.m., Saints by 9 ??, 53 ??
HANK??™S HONEYS : The beat-up SF defense has given up 71 points to the Seahawks and Packers the last two weeks with no letup in sight against a fast-paced NO attack that will have a healthy Michael Thomas and ex-Niner Emmanuel Sanders back on the field. Drew Brees seems to have regained his mojo during the Saints' five-game winning streak and he is back to distributing the ball to his many targets, forcing teams to defend the entire field. The Saints are holding teams to 80.2 ypg on the ground and the 49ers offense doesn??™t work unless its running game is churning. Don??™t see Nick Mullens matching points with Brees even with the emergence of WR Richie James.
IF I WERE A BETTING MAN: Saints and the over.
BENGALS at STEELERS.
4:25 p.m., Steelers by 7 ??, 49.
HANK??™S HONEYS : A lot depends on Ben Roethlisberger??™s status on the COVID list but even with the big guy on the field, Cincy (6-2 ATS) looks like an attractive underdog given the spread and coming off a bye. The 8-0 Steelers aren??™t as good as their record. They haven??™t exactly been blowing teams out and the Bengals are playing much better than their record with budding superstar Joe Burrow improving each week. The Steelers have owned their AFC North rivals over the past five years, winning 10 straight while going 6-2-2 ATS but Burrow is changing the culture with a brand new coaching staff.
IF I WERE A BETTING MAN: Bengals and the over.
SEAHAWKS at RAMS.
4:25 p.m., Rams by 1 ??, 53 ??
HANK??™S HONEYS: The Rams generally bounce back well and have had two weeks to prepare for this one after an 11-point loss in Miami where they gained 415 yards. That kind of production is totally possible this week with the Seahawks allowing a league-high 455.8 yards per game. The Rams are 4-1 SU in their last five games against Seattle, averaging 33.6 ppg against much-better defensive units. Russell Wilson has been turning it over as his O-line crumbles. He will be in for a rough time against Aaron Donald and the Rams' pass rush.
IF I WERE A BETTING MAN: Rams and the over.
TEXANS at BROWNS.
1 p.m., Browns by 3, 56 ??
HANK??™S HONEYS: The return of Nick Chubb and OG Wyatt Teller will give the Browns' running game a huge boost. Baker Mayfield came off the COVID list in plenty of time Wednesday. Houston is 0-6 against teams that do not play in Jacksonville and is ill equipped to deal with the Browns' weapons, even with OBJ out for the season. The Texans' pass rush is inconsistent and their secondary gives up big plays. Deshaun Watson should be able to put up points on a suspect pair of safeties but the Browns will have Myles Garrett to hunt him down. With David Johnson in concussion protocol, the Texans' run game is even more suspect.
IF I WERE A BETTING MAN: Browns and the over.
CHARGERS at DOLPHINS.
4:05 p.m., Dolphins by 2 ??, 47.
HANK??™S HONEYS: As this pair of impressive rookie QBs goes against each other in Justin Herbert and Tua Tagovailoa, we??™ve got to go with the better defense and coaching. There??™s no question it??™s the Dolphins in both cases. The hard-luck Chargers have allowed over 30 ppg in each of their last five contests while the blitzing Dolphins have been getting to the quarterback and creating takeaways. With speculation of a coaching change blowing in the wind, it won??™t be an easy coast to coast trip for the Bolts, who already have one loss in Florida to Tampa Bay.
JAGUARS at PACKERS.
1 p.m., Packers by 13 ??, 55.
HANK??™S HONEYS: Jake Luton wasn??™t all that bad in his debut but this is a big ask against Aaron Rodgers in his first road game and with the Packers playing with 10 day??™s rest. Rodgers should light up this young pass defense. He??™ll be able to sit in the pocket against a team that has just eight sacks on the year and easily get the score above 30. The Packers will have film on Luton and he could be in over his head trying to play catchup against Rodgers, especially with a forecast that is calling for chilly, damp conditions and 21 mph winds at Lambeau Field.
IF I WERE A BETTING MAN: Packers and the over.
BILLS at CARDINALS.
4:05 p.m., Cards by 2, 49.
HANK??™S HONEYS: Josh Allen heads to the desert with a 7-2-1 record ATS as a road underdog but we still like the home team here. Kyler Murray and the Zona offense has been almost unstoppable over the past four weeks and we??™re not sold on a Buffalo D just because they played well against the Jets and Pats. The Bills are giving up seven yards per pass attempt and a 68% completion percentage to opposing QBs. The Cardinals are getting healthier. Kenyan Drake??™s return to the Cardinals' backfield is huge while the defense will be bolstered by the return of LB Devon Kennard and CB Byron Murphy. Love the over with both both teams capable of going up and down the field.

Tennis odds today
Sherlock fixed matches
Nhl draft list 2020
Boylesports horse racing results
Nfl week 3 computer picks
William hill horse racing results
Nfl week 9 survivor pool
Over under tips
Nfl pick em week 5
Prutton&#8217    s predictions today
Iambettor football prediction
Afl draft top 30
2020 mock draft nba
Jordan howard week 2
How do u bet on horse racing
Week 3 nfl predictions straight up
How much can you make betting on sports
Nfl pick em games
Sky racing tips 4 today
Formula 1 odds
Paul merson prediction today
Betting trends
English premier league picks
Sleeper mock draft
Skyexchange betting
Ladbrokes racing tips
Betfair football tips
How to bet on baseball
Football odds week 17
Nfl draft 2019 result
Nfl lines week 11
Nba draft 2019 list
Nba japanese player
Vikings picks
100sureprediction
Lakers 2019 draft picks
Mock 2020 nfl draft
Fixed matches sure 100 football 2019
Fixed draw soccer
Top nba fantasy players tonight
Usa today week 5 nfl picks
Bears bank college football picks
Mnf score predictions
Predictz prediction today
Naija betting site
Greyville tips
Nfl week 16 upset predictions
Baker mayfield draft
Ladbrokes afl blog
Nfl 4th round
Soccer expert predictions
Betting insider
Bet king prediction
Vegas nfl odds week 6
Ibet789 sports betting asian handicap
Betfair nj horse racing
Goodwood tips
Fc fixed matches 100 sure
Htft tip
What time does the nfl draft start tonight
Scorepredictor today
Nfl draft team needs
Nfl sports betting odds
32red sport

Football Correct Fixed Matches
Football Betting Tips

3 552

https://i.ibb.co/ZcbbHYD/ULRyyTH.gif

https://i.ibb.co/fHv5rNM/unnamed.png

?»?NFL Week 15 Bettors Guide: Can the Jets even score against Rams defense? Stay away from Giants-Browns.
JETS at RAMS.
HANK??™S HONEYS: The Rams would have to look completely past the winless wonders not to cover easily and that shouldn??™t happen considering their ability to clinch a playoff spot. They??™ll be on 10 days rest after their dominating win over the Pats while the Jets are crisscrossing the country again. The Rams have been getting better each week and their defense might be the best in the NFL. After scoring three points on one of the NFL??™s worst defense ??” at least statistically ??” in Seattle the Nyets might not get on the board at all. Under is the play here since the Rams may have to do all the scoring to get over the total. The Jets average just 10.7 ppg on the road.
PANTHERS at PACKERS.
HANK??™S HONEYS: While it??™s never a bad move to bet the spotlight-loving Aaron Rodgers in a prime time game, the big number leaves the back door wide open and Teddy Bridgewater is perfectly capable of walking through it against this defense. The Panthers tend to hang around and have covered five straight games as a road underdog. They??™re are getting people back from the COVID list, including WR D.J. Moore, and they??™ll still play hard for popular coach Matt Rhule even though they??™re out of the playoff picture.
JAGUARS at RAVENS.
HANK??™S HONEYS : The Ravens finally have their running game back in high gear and should trample the Jacksonville run defense, ranked 30th in the NFL allowing 145.5 ypg. The Jags were hanging in games for a while but after being blasted by the Titans last week, they could be done. The Ravens, chasing a playoff spot, can??™t afford to look past anyone and they appeared to get their mojo back in their wild win in Cleveland. Gardner Minshew is back under center without any of last year??™s magic. He faces a very good Baltimore pass defense.
BEARS at VIKINGS.
HANK??™S HONEYS : Too big of a line between divisional rivals with identical 6-7 records. Mitch Trubisky hasn??™t been half bad since getting his job back and with the Vikings allowing over 30 ppg at home (where they are just 2-5 ATS), he should continue to find success this week, helped by RB David Montgomery and some favorable matchups in the run game. We should see the Bears defense rally against Dalvin Cook, especially with DT Akiem Hicks recovered from his hamstring injury. The Vikings could be without Eric Kendricks again and that??™s big as is Dan Bailey??™s shaky foot.
TEXANS at COLTS.
HANK??™S HONEYS: The Colts are 15-3 in their last 18 home games against the Texans and 11-3-1 ATS against Houston since 2013. T.Y. Hilton is a Houston killer and he and Philip Rivers have been clicking with 17 connections for 277 yards and four TDs over the last three games. RB Jonathan Taylor is emerging and the Texans just put S Justin Reid and DT Brandon Dunn on IR. Conversely, the Texans are a one-man team with Deshaun Watson and this Indy defense is too good to lose to one man. It was close two weeks ago. The Colts, peaking at the right time, will put them away this time.
BUCS at FALCONS.
HANK??™S HONEYS : The Falcons??™ offense has cooled off over the last four weeks with a combined 42 points. Matt Ryan is throwing picks and with the status of WR Julio Jones uncertain, this a bad matchup against a good defense. The Bucs made good use of the bye week by putting away the Vikings and while Tom Brady may not be as terrific as he once was, he??™s good enough to figure things out against the Atlanta secondary. Bucs are 8-1 SU in their last nine divisional games. The road team has won four of the last five in this series and this is a very coverable line.
SEAHAWKS at WASHINGTON.
HANK??™S HONEYS : The football team??™s big edge is up front where Chase Young and the boys will take on an O-line that has allowed the third-most sacks in the NFL. This is a legitimate DC defense and miles ahead of what the Seattle D offers. It seems that Alex Smith will play and that makes a difference with his game managing skills. The Seahawks have always traveled well, especially to the East Coast, but they are 0-4 ATS in their last four on the road. The WFT has lost just three of last eight games SU and all three losses came by three or fewer points.
EAGLES at CARDINALS.
HANK??™S HONEYS: Look for the Cardinals defense to continue its QB hunting against the league??™s leakiest offensive line. Jalen Hurts was more of a running threat than a passing one in his starting debut and the Cards will have a week of film on him. They??™re also familiar dealing with dual threat QBs from facing Russell Wilson twice a year. The Cardinals average over 30 ppg at home and Kyler Murray showed signs against the Giants that he is recovering from an ACL injury. He??™ll be up against a depleted Philly secondary. DeAndre Hopkins could have a big day if Darius Slay (concussion) is sidelined. Love the over.
CHIEFS at SAINTS.
HANK??™S HONEYS : The Chiefs have failed to cover in five straight games and the Saints are 8-1 ATS the last nine times they were an underdog. But while that may be disconcerting, this is a low-enough point spread to make those trends irrelevant. The Chiefs can clinch home field by winning out and this will be a statement game against one of the NFC??™s best teams without its No. 1 QB. The explosive Chiefs offense will love the fast surface in the Dome as Patrick Mahomes out-duels any of the Saints??™ QBs, especially if he forces Taysom Hill into comeback mode.
STEELERS at BENGALS.
HANK??™S HONEYS : It??™s the perfect chance for the Steelers to get things right against one of their regular punching bags (13-1 SU, 11-3 ATS in last 14 vs. Cincy). When you??™re hoping for Brandon Allen to be healthy enough to play, you??™ve got problems. Even the Cowboys??™ D stifled these guys. This Pittsburgh defense is not going to show any mercy. Ben Roethlisberger will have all night to throw and his receivers are due to start holding onto the football. Put it this way. If the once-unbeaten Steelers can??™t cover this spread, they??™ll be a quick out in the postseason. They need this for their confidence at the very least.
LOOK BUT DON??™T TOUCH.
BROWNS at GIANTS.
HANK??™S HONEYS: This isn??™t a game we??™d be eager to bet because the unpredictability of both teams and the status of Daniel Jones. A fully healthy Jones would make a difference with an expanded game plan, especially since the Browns had so many problems defending Lamar Jackson. But Jones, with an ankle injury on top of his hamstring, isn??™t going to miraculously return to his old running. The Browns can get pressure on the quarterback and force Jones ??” or Colt McCoy ??” into turnovers. The Browns offense features one of the best running tandems in the NFL behind a top O-line and Baker Mayfield has been limiting his mistakes. On the other hand, the Giants defense can cause problems. It??™s an ever-so-slight Cleveland lean.
BEST OF THE REST.
PATRIOTS at DOLPHINS.
BILLS at BRONCOS.

NFL Week 16 Bettors Guide: Don??™t wager on the Jets having a successful Duck hunt vs. Steelers.
STEELERS at JETS.
HANK??™S HONEYS: The two teams are simply in different classes and we are looking for a bounce back performance from the Steelers as they continue their wild card push. The Jets??™ injury situation is devastating and they are in no condition to battle one of the league??™s most physical teams. The Jets are 5-9 in spite of playing one of the weakest schedules in the NFL while the Steelers have hung tough through adversity against a much tougher slate. Pittsburgh??™s defensive front should dominate and force mistake-prone Sam Darnold??™s hand. The Steelers will get the ball in James Conner??™s hands as Duck Hodges safely gets back to game manager mode.
GIANTS at WASHINGTON.
HANK??™S HONEYS: The Giants aren??™t any better ??” right now ??” with Daniel Jones than Eli Manning ??” and they could be worse, with the fumble-prone Jones facing a formidable pass rush. The Giants are coming off an emotional win in Eli??™s likely finale and it??™s hard to see them getting up for a second straight week in a nothing game. Washington, however, is playing hard with the future in mind every week. Bill Callahan has them running it well lately behind a big O-line and Dwayne Haskins is finally making progress. Saquon Barkley has a chance for a second straight 100-yard week here but the other factors have us leaning D.C.
BILLS at PATRIOTS.
HANK??™S HONEYS: The Patriots??™ offense simply can??™t be trusted to cover the number against a top defense like Buffalo??™s. Josh Allen seems to improve with each week and his ability to run will be a challenge to a Patriot defense that is under more and more pressure to bail out the O, which wasn??™t even impressive against the Bengals. Playing the Pats in Foxboro has always been a challenge but that was always based on Brady??™s ability to move the ball. The Chiefs pulled off a win a couple of weeks ago while the pressure-tested and consistently undervalued Bills are 4-0-1 ATS as road underdogs, including a couple of national TV games in Dallas and Pittsburgh.
COWBOYS at EAGLES.
HANK??™S HONEYS : Philly is actually over-achieving based on the available talent while the Cowboys (last week being the exception) have under-achieved most of the season. Typically, they would lay an egg at the Linc, especially after teasing everyone with last week??™s performance. Still, the matchups are lopsided in favor of the Dallas offense. The Eagles simply can??™t stop the pass, either down the field or after the catch and they failed to get any pressure on Dwayne Haskins last week. Dak Prescott??™s bum shoulder is mitigated by Ezekiel Elliott??™s presence. The Cowboys are 5-0 against the Eagles when they have Elliott in the backfield with Zeke gaining close to 500 yards in those five games.
RAMS at 49ERS.
HANK??™S HONEY??™S: The Rams??™ season is on life support but if they??™re going to get up for any game after last week??™s no-show in Dallas, it??™s this one. The Rams typically bounce back well after a loss. They are 4-0-1 ATS in those spots this year. The Niners??™ defense is so beat up that it hardly resembles the dominant version of early this season that included a 20-7 beatdown of the Rams in L.A. They??™ve allowed over 20 points in five of their last seven games. The Rams go as Todd Gurley goes. He should go well enough to keep this close.
LIONS at BRONCOS.
HANK??™S HONEYS : Denver has the better rookie QB ??” by far. Drew Lock is back in a comfortable setting against a Detroit secondary that has been picked apart all year. David Blough??™s passer rating is at an abysmal 67.0 while the Denver pass defense (and pass rush) is its strength. The Broncos can be rubbery against the run but the Lions don??™t have a running game, which means Blough will be under the gun in a hostile environment. Detroit did show some fight battling back against the Bucs and we don??™t expect them to roll over but too many of the matchups favor the home team.
CHIEFS at BEARS.
HANK??™S HONEYS : The Bears lost a must-win game in Green Bay and are out of the playoff picture, sure to finish the season as one of the NFL??™s biggest disappointments. They might not have enough left against a motivated opponent. K.C. is in playoff-momentum mode with an improved defense leading the way, holding the last four opponents to under 18 points. Steve Spagnuolo has been getting pressure on opposing QBs and that??™s not a formula for Mitch Trubisky??™s success. Patrick Mahomes (who could have been a Bear) can negate Chicago??™s pass rush with his escapability while TE Travis Kelce exploits the Bears underneath.
RAVENS at BROWNS.
HANK??™S HONEYS: The line may be an over-reaction but you??™ve got to ride the Ravens as they try to wrap up home-field advantage in a revenge game against a down-in-the-mouth divisional opponent. Lamar Jackson may have played his worst game of the year in a 40-25 loss to the Browns in September, throwing two INTs. That will not happen this week as the Browns (27th vs. the run), face the even-more imposing Jackson and Mark Ingram after failing to stop Kyler Murray and Kenyon Drake a week ago in Arizona. The Browns (except for Nick Chubb) simply gave up last week. The players have tuned out Freddie Kitchens. That??™s not what you want facing the hottest team in the NFL.
PACKERS at VIKINGS.
HANK??™S HONEYS: Let??™s see. It??™s a huge, prime-time game. Who do you want? Kirk Cousins or Aaron Rodgers? Dalvin Cook injured his shoulder last week and might not to be available to take advantage of the Packers??™ Achilles Heel run defense, with so much of the Minny offense based on play action, bringing everything back to Cousins. The Vikings defense feasted on turnovers against the Chargers but they may not win that battle here with Rodgers having thrown just two picks all year and Green Bay plus-14 in turnovers.
CARDINALS at SEAHAWKS.
HANK??™S HONEYS: Not a great spot for the Seahawks, who could easily be caught looking ahead to the 49er showdown in Week 17. They romped over the Cardinals in the first game and could take them lightly. The Seahawks defense is beat up and the team is coming off a tough stretch of mostly-road games. But they haven??™t been the same team at the Clink this year, just 2-4 ATS this season. The Seahawks have won only one game by eight or more points ??” the first matchup in Arizona. The Cardinals are still playing hard and Kyler Murray can do enough damage to keep this close.

NFL Week 10 Bettors Guide: Bad news for the Giants, the Eagles are getting healthy.
EAGLES at GIANTS.
HANK??™S HONEYS: The 2-7 Giants keep beating the spread with a 6-3 mark, 5-1 in their last six games, including a cover in Philly. They are only a few Daniel Jones turnovers away from leading the NFC Least. But the Eagles' bye week has changed the way we look at them. They are as healthy as they have been since the season began and that makes them a lot better than the Giants, talent-wise. Five players who missed the Dallas game are on track to return, including RB Miles Sanders, OT Lane Johnson and WR Alshon Jeffrey. That will take some pressure off Carson Wentz, who won??™t have to keep taking dangerous chances downfield. The Birds can take control of the division here and they will.
WASHINGTON at LIONS.
HANK??™S HONEYS: We expect Antonio Gibson to get more carries against a run defense allowing 4.4 yards per carry while Alex Smith should be better with a full week of preparation. We??™re not buying the Adrian Peterson revenge angle, certainly not based on what he??™s done so far. Washington can get after the passer and it will have a gimpy target in Matthew Stafford, who will probably be without Kenny Golladay again. The Burgundy and Gold has been outgaining teams while shooting themselves in the foot. Detroit, though, hardly plays mistake-free football. Take the points.
RAVENS at PATRIOTS.
HANK??™S HONEYS: Don??™t know how the Patriots' sluggish offense will be able to get anything going once the Ravens shut down the run and force Cam Newton and his suspect arm to the air. The Ravens are giving up the second-fewest points in the NFL while averaging 29. Baltimore has covered each of the last 10 times it has been favored by six or more points and will not take this one lightly even if the Patriots aren??™t their old selves. It was a 37-20 rout in Baltimore last year that started the Patriots' late-season slide after an 8-0 start. Throw the Pats' short week on top of everything and it??™s an easy pick.
49ERS at SAINTS.
HANK??™S HONEYS : The beat-up SF defense has given up 71 points to the Seahawks and Packers the last two weeks with no letup in sight against a fast-paced NO attack that will have a healthy Michael Thomas and ex-Niner Emmanuel Sanders back on the field. Drew Brees seems to have regained his mojo during the Saints' five-game winning streak and he is back to distributing the ball to his many targets, forcing teams to defend the entire field. The Saints are holding teams to 80.2 ypg on the ground and the 49ers offense doesn??™t work unless its running game is churning. Don??™t see Nick Mullens matching points with Brees even with the emergence of WR Richie James.
BENGALS at STEELERS.
HANK??™S HONEYS : A lot depends on Ben Roethlisberger??™s status on the COVID list but even with the big guy on the field, Cincy (6-2 ATS) looks like an attractive underdog given the spread and coming off a bye. The 8-0 Steelers aren??™t as good as their record. They haven??™t exactly been blowing teams out and the Bengals are playing much better than their record with budding superstar Joe Burrow improving each week. The Steelers have owned their AFC North rivals over the past five years, winning 10 straight while going 6-2-2 ATS but Burrow is changing the culture with a brand new coaching staff.
SEAHAWKS at RAMS.
HANK??™S HONEYS: The Rams generally bounce back well and have had two weeks to prepare for this one after an 11-point loss in Miami where they gained 415 yards. That kind of production is totally possible this week with the Seahawks allowing a league-high 455.8 yards per game. The Rams are 4-1 SU in their last five games against Seattle, averaging 33.6 ppg against much-better defensive units. Russell Wilson has been turning it over as his O-line crumbles. He will be in for a rough time against Aaron Donald and the Rams' pass rush.
TEXANS at BROWNS.
HANK??™S HONEYS: The return of Nick Chubb and OG Wyatt Teller will give the Browns' running game a huge boost. Baker Mayfield came off the COVID list in plenty of time Wednesday. Houston is 0-6 against teams that do not play in Jacksonville and is ill equipped to deal with the Browns' weapons, even with OBJ out for the season. The Texans' pass rush is inconsistent and their secondary gives up big plays. Deshaun Watson should be able to put up points on a suspect pair of safeties but the Browns will have Myles Garrett to hunt him down. With David Johnson in concussion protocol, the Texans' run game is even more suspect.
CHARGERS at DOLPHINS.
HANK??™S HONEYS: As this pair of impressive rookie QBs goes against each other in Justin Herbert and Tua Tagovailoa, we??™ve got to go with the better defense and coaching. There??™s no question it??™s the Dolphins in both cases. The hard-luck Chargers have allowed over 30 ppg in each of their last five contests while the blitzing Dolphins have been getting to the quarterback and creating takeaways. With speculation of a coaching change blowing in the wind, it won??™t be an easy coast to coast trip for the Bolts, who already have one loss in Florida to Tampa Bay.
JAGUARS at PACKERS.
HANK??™S HONEYS: Jake Luton wasn??™t all that bad in his debut but this is a big ask against Aaron Rodgers in his first road game and with the Packers playing with 10 day??™s rest. Rodgers should light up this young pass defense. He??™ll be able to sit in the pocket against a team that has just eight sacks on the year and easily get the score above 30. The Packers will have film on Luton and he could be in over his head trying to play catchup against Rodgers, especially with a forecast that is calling for chilly, damp conditions and 21 mph winds at Lambeau Field.
BILLS at CARDINALS.
HANK??™S HONEYS: Josh Allen heads to the desert with a 7-2-1 record ATS as a road underdog but we still like the home team here. Kyler Murray and the Zona offense has been almost unstoppable over the past four weeks and we??™re not sold on a Buffalo D just because they played well against the Jets and Pats. The Bills are giving up seven yards per pass attempt and a 68% completion percentage to opposing QBs. The Cardinals are getting healthier. Kenyan Drake??™s return to the Cardinals' backfield is huge while the defense will be bolstered by the return of LB Devon Kennard and CB Byron Murphy. Love the over with both both teams capable of going up and down the field.

Gta v online not loading
Nba draft results 2019
Pro fixed matches
Nhl dfs
Bozinovskaa tip bloger
Websites like oddsshark
Draft texans
Sbrforum nfl
Epl odds
Lotus online betting
Espn expert picks nfl preseason
All best prediction site
Sure two odd prediction
Mlb baseball vegas odds
Nowgoal prediction
Paul merson prediction today
Draw bet of the day
Updated nfl draft order
Free horse racing tips for tomorrow
Correct prediction today
Mel kiper draft grades
Lawro prediction today
Top 10 draw prediction sites
Uk fixed matches telegram
Fifa world cup score predictions
Top prediction football
Ibet789 live odds
Racing post greyhound predictor
Most correct football prediction site
Hollywood casino tunica sportsbook
Sure fixed
Bet on college basketball
Whisperer horse racing tips
Fantasy draft strategy
Bet365 nfl odds
Virtual football betting strategy
Docs football picks
Buy fixed matches on dark web
Turkish super lig predictions
Sure bet 1x2
Best daily prediction site
Pro football pick
Ben simmons draft
College pick em games
Dover nascar odds
Bet9ja online
Top fantasy picks
Super bowl favorites
Lamelo ball nba draft
Chiefs mock draft
Pete prisco picks
1xbet live stream tennis
Nhl tips
Vegas odds on nhl playoffs
Inside the nfl football picks
Football best prediction site in the world
Nfl fantasy draft
Shark odds nba picks
Bet9ja 101 fixed matches
Horse racing tips today gg

Football Betting Tips

3 553

https://i.ibb.co/JCgj2BG/join-now.gif

JETS at RAMS.
PANTHERS at PACKERS.
JAGUARS at RAVENS.
BEARS at VIKINGS.
TEXANS at COLTS.
BUCS at FALCONS.
SEAHAWKS at WASHINGTON.
EAGLES at CARDINALS.
CHIEFS at SAINTS.
STEELERS at BENGALS.
LOOK BUT DON??™T TOUCH.
BROWNS at GIANTS.
BEST OF THE REST.
PATRIOTS at DOLPHINS.
BILLS at BRONCOS.

STEELERS at JETS.
GIANTS at WASHINGTON.
BILLS at PATRIOTS.
COWBOYS at EAGLES.
RAMS at 49ERS.
LIONS at BRONCOS.
CHIEFS at BEARS.
RAVENS at BROWNS.
PACKERS at VIKINGS.
CARDINALS at SEAHAWKS.

EAGLES at GIANTS.
WASHINGTON at LIONS.
RAVENS at PATRIOTS.
49ERS at SAINTS.
BENGALS at STEELERS.
SEAHAWKS at RAMS.
TEXANS at BROWNS.
CHARGERS at DOLPHINS.
JAGUARS at PACKERS.
BILLS at CARDINALS.

New york jets draft picks
Las vegas college football odds
Running back to pick up in fantasy
Best nfl draft class ever
Ncaaf moneyline
Mlb pick n parlay
Waiver wire pickups week 3
Nfl week 10 straight up picks
Top fantasy pickups week 8
Best prediction site in the world today
Nfl spreads week 15
Gameday lee corso
Football betensured prediction
Football betting tips today
Nba pick parlay
Live football prediction
Live bet predictions
Fantasy draft 1st pick
Public nfl picks
Sure bet prediction site
Paul george draft
Ncaa basketball point spreads
Top 10 online bookies
Wnba draft 2020
List of first round draft picks nfl 2020
David prutton todays prediction
Coral bet 10 get 40
Free football tips of the day
Nba betting tips
Usa today nfl picks
Soccer tips predictions
Best ats picks
Nba fixed matches
Where can i watch the nfl draft
Banker tips of the day
Minnesota vikings draft picks
Real soccer prediction
Big odd fixed matches
Sportpesa latest news
Super bowl odds 2019
William hill horse racing results today
Bengals draft
Nhl tips
Espn nfl picks 2019
Today best bet tips
2020 nfl draft big board
2012 nhl draft
Nba title odds 2020
College basketball picks for the day
Sure win football predictions
Tonight predictions soccer
Prediction football nfl
Murinjo fixed matches
Thursday soccer predictions
Sports interaction bonus code
Satta matka daily pass
Nyra bets mobile site
Betting tips fixed matches cf
Best position to draft in fantasy football 2020
Soccer vista predictions for today
Best prediction site in the world 2018
How to bet on point spread
Celtics draft picks 2019
Panthers mock draft
Sports hedging
Tips for running a 5k
Joe coral betting
Nba futures odds
Football match prediction
Philadelphia eagles draft
Weekend football accumulator tips
Betting canada online

Football Betting Tips

3 554

https://i.ibb.co/51hhpry/FIXED.gif

https://i.ibb.co/Lv6390Z/join-button.png

JETS at RAMS.
PANTHERS at PACKERS.
JAGUARS at RAVENS.
BEARS at VIKINGS.
TEXANS at COLTS.
BUCS at FALCONS.
SEAHAWKS at WASHINGTON.
EAGLES at CARDINALS.
CHIEFS at SAINTS.
STEELERS at BENGALS.
LOOK BUT DON??™T TOUCH.
BROWNS at GIANTS.
BEST OF THE REST.
PATRIOTS at DOLPHINS.
BILLS at BRONCOS.

STEELERS at JETS.
GIANTS at WASHINGTON.
BILLS at PATRIOTS.
COWBOYS at EAGLES.
RAMS at 49ERS.
LIONS at BRONCOS.
CHIEFS at BEARS.
RAVENS at BROWNS.
PACKERS at VIKINGS.
CARDINALS at SEAHAWKS.

EAGLES at GIANTS.
WASHINGTON at LIONS.
RAVENS at PATRIOTS.
49ERS at SAINTS.
BENGALS at STEELERS.
SEAHAWKS at RAMS.
TEXANS at BROWNS.
CHARGERS at DOLPHINS.
JAGUARS at PACKERS.
BILLS at CARDINALS.

William hill virtual racing results
Score prediction tomorrow
Kevin durant nba draft
Nfl week 7 predictions
Arik armstead stats
Cbs nba picks today
Europol fixed games
Statarea fixed matches odd 30 years days
Mlb fanduel picks
Gulfstream park horse racing tips
Vegas odds college basketball
Will rogers downs tips
Nhl sports insights
Nfl betting lines las vegas
Betensured fixed matches
Premier league predictions today
Allsport bet365 mobile
Open golf betting william hill
Westgate mlb odds
Ladbrokes cash out
Delaware casino sports betting
Prosoccer gr en football predictions
Vitibet today
Gameday lee corso picks
Number 1 draft picks nfl
Volleyball sure bets
Timeform greyhounds
Super bowl 2020 odds
Jaguars draft picks
Handball predictions
Nfl espn pro picks
Nfl draft day 3
Types of bets
2020 nfl week 4 predictions
Kobe draft
Nfl week 8 odds
World football prediction
2016 nba draft class
Draft nhl 2019
Doc nba picks
26th soccer predictions
Win prediction
Sure games for today bet9ja
Jambofutaa today tips
Tips180 btts
Sportpesa sign up offer code
Week 10 draftkings lineup
Ncaa football sports chat place
Week 6 waiver wire
Wnba odds
Correct prediction site
Cbs mlb sports picks
Nfl odds week 8
Nfl week 5 waiver wire pickups
Safe fixed matches accurate
Free ncaa basketball picks
Zulubet predictions for weekend
Today banker bet
Man wins bet on tiger woods
Fanduel horse racing
Nfl draft history
College football lock picks against the spread
Nfl lines week 8
Livescorebiz prediction
Cbs nfl mock draft 2020
Rams draft
Betting tips 180
Nfl lines week 8
Caulfield tips
How to make money gambling on sports
Top racing tips today
Pistons draft
Fctables today matches
Zulubet football
Betnumbers predictions today
Pga expert picks
Espn baseball picks

Football Betting Tips

3 555

Hot photo galleries blogs and pictures
http://alannapornstar.moorcroft.alexysexy.com/?ashanti
mature amateur lesbian porn pictures free porn videos ffm interracial final fantesy porn cruiser boy luke gay porn free blackgranny porn vids

3 556

Free Porn Pictures and Best HD Sex Photos
http://milf.sex.coleraine.hotnatalia.com/?alexandra
make love porn andi pink fre porn porn uncensered just another porn tube the head porn movies

3 557

Dirty Porn Photos, daily updated galleries
http://darquisepornclarkdale.hoterika.com/?eve
sandra bullock porn movies john e depth porn movies free teen porn clips porn a movies free uncle porn

3 558

Nude Sex Pics, Sexy Naked Women, Hot Girls Porn
http://inksterwierdpornsites.lexixxx.com/?karlie
50 plus mature adult porn d icest porn pics ron gereme porn star total drama island porn hentai boi porn

3 559

Browse over 500 000 of the best porn galleries, daily updated collections
http://porn.moxiesstarrucca.amandahot.com/?desiree
famous porn movie nina flash pov porn porn teens sex in a car free porn clipis blonde porn dvds

3 560

New project started to be available today, check it out
http://bayminetteshaftpornstar.hotnatalia.com/?trista
no downloading free porn blond lesiban porn arab bareback porn squirting porn pics video anamorph porn

3 561

Enjoy daily galleries
http://kocaeli.teens.pics.free.jsutandy … st-madison
porn star shemales mandy lynn porn video porn movies played on windows media hardcore ameteur schoolgirls free porn frances bean porn

3 562

Hardcore Galleries with hot Hardcore photos
http://queen.zahara19.tubered69.com/?post-brenda
cum slut porn anime interactive porn vampire bridget porn sugar baby lilo and stitch porn gallery bother sister porn

3 563

Hot teen pics
http://san.fernando.gigixo.com/?post-myah
free share videos porn gray bear porn french women porn free women undressing porn video galleries free olsen twin porn

3 564

Best Nude Playmates & Centerfolds, Beautiful galleries daily updates
http://hardcore.huge.cock.porn.soller.g … ost-elyssa
paris hilton full porn video mmf porn theatre coach gay porn netball porn brazilian porn starts

3 565

College Girls Porn Pics
http://free-porno-vude.parejacachonda.h … ?post-kari
cody lane videos porn uk credit check porn free oriental extreme porn pictures 18 and want to do porn hookers johns porn

3 566

Hardcore Galleries with hot Hardcore photos
http://salome.kim.amandahot.com/?post-esther
porn men in pantyhose bundy porn high def big tits porn hot divas xxx porn clean mexican porn

3 567

Enjoy daily galleries
http://sweetkittymeow-gangbang-porn.dan … st-barbara
by two dirty black porn porn star escorts portland free brittney sky porn lori porn free no credit card requiered porn

3 568

Best Nude Playmates & Centerfolds, Beautiful galleries daily updates
http://naty-saenz3.vintage-porn.hotnata … st-trinity
youtube porn xxx vedeos sexy latina porn star precious diamond porn gay porn with men crying adult porn advertizing

3 569

Hot photo galleries blogs and pictures
http://ed-cowboy.bebop.hoterika.com/?post-molly
full screen free porn videos free indian porn sites british porn star avalon skinny red head porn creampie movies granny with older men porn

3 570

Sexy photo galleries, daily updated collections
http://ziara.luna.danexxx.com/?post-rachael
dahlia porn black beasialty porn hot porn movies of karima natiest porn tubes girl with tail porn videos

3 571

Young Heaven - Naked Teens & Young Porn Pictures
http://android-sexy-dancer-job-in-ethio … post-tiana
sexy lesbian porn clips best youngest porn actress youg teen hentai porns searching for porn on my computer women with happy trail porn

3 572

New hot project galleries, daily updates
http://anastaciarizz.swingers.porn.moes … post-joana
free amateur porn yobt porn movies shemale emo tranny porn bra pantyhose tights porn hq porn light skinned black women

3 573

https://i.ibb.co/JCgj2BG/join-now.gif

?»?WATCH: Jared Goff dupes a junior college team into thinking he is their new transfer QB.
Goff went undercover with a wig and some fake tattoos to pull off a hilarious prank.
Jared Goff was made for Hollywood. He's tall, handsome, and athletic. He's got clout in Los Angeles. And, as we know now, he's a pretty good actor.
The 23-year-old Rams quarterback has apparently been spending his offseason working out with a junior college football team, but not as Jared Goff. No, instead, Goff went undercover and transformed into Dreaj Foge -- a former Division I quarterback who is a new arrival to the Ventura College football team in Southern California.
With the help of Red Bull, who helped orchestrate the prank, Goff got himself some long, flowing locks, as well as some fake tattoos and a facial mole that you could parachute onto.
He still looked a bit like Jared Goff, especially when he was chucking bombs down the field during practice, but apparently the disguise was enough to trick Ventura players into buying it. The reveal that came at the end of practice made it all worth it.
Cameras, which were there under the guise of filming a documentary, captured the whole process and it's worth a watch.
The reaction of those players once they realized they were in the presence of an NFL quarterback was pretty damn cool. Goff seemed to have fun with it all and, most importantly, he didn't blow his cover while delivering some pretty funny lines throughout the whole thing.
Ventura is a powerhouse junior college program and has a highly competitive roster filled with players looking to score scholarships from major college programs. The quarterbacks weren't thrilled when Goff showed up and threatened their reps, though in the end they were able to breathe easy.
That being said, I'm not sure that one quarterback will ever recover from the devastation he felt when Goff asked him if he was the punter.

Chock-Full of Loaded Receivers, NY Jarhead In Hell Have the Studs to Reach Playoffs.
Draft Summary.
Although they ended up with the No. 9 overall selection, NY Jarhead In Hell didn't let it get them down, building a roster capable of topping any team in U S M C Devil Dog Forever. The team is notably tough at receiver, as the top four WRs are slated to combine for the 3rd-highest point total of all starting receiver groups in the league. NY Jarhead In Hell are predicted to finish with a record of 10-4 (34,952 points), good enough for 3rd.
Best Pick.
What a great early-round bargain for NY Jarhead In Hell, who picked up Jackson in the 4th round, about two rounds later than his ADP of 17. Coming off a season in which he threw for 3,127 yards and 36 TDs with 6 INTs and racked up 1,206 yards and 7 TDs, totaling 1,177 fantasy points, Jackson is projected to score 1,001 fantasy points with the Ravens. That makes him a valuable No. 1 QB for this squad.
Reach Pick.
We'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you fell asleep right before selecting Mayfield with the 9th pick in the 11th round, about 15 picks earlier than his ADP of 124. Granted, you may be onto something? Projected to score 497 fantasy points this season with the Browns, he appears set to top last year when he threw for 3,827 yards and 22 TDs with 21 interceptions to earn 412 fantasy points. Mayfield will slot in as the No. 2 QB for NY Jarhead In Hell, according to projections.
Draft Notes.
NY Jarhead In Hell will live and die with the Chiefs this season, as the selections of Tyreek Hill, Michael Danna, Demone Harris, and Tershawn Wharton give them four players from Kansas City, more than any other team in U S M C Devil Dog Forever. League-wide, the most popular team was the Cowboys, as 15 of them were selected in the draft.
NY Jarhead In Hell are in for a rude awakening in Week 10 when they have seven players on a bye, led by Dallas, Tyreek Hill, and Hayden Hurst. Sabacowboy, your Week 10 opponent, will have five players on a bye.
According to projections, NY Jarhead In Hell won't have an easy path in the late stages in U S M C Devil Dog Forever with a second-half strength of schedule rated as the most difficult. In spite of that, for the full season, NY Jarhead In Hell have drawn a pretty fair path ranked as the 7th hardest.
NY Jarhead In Hell clearly focused on collecting elite talent, having assembled a Stars-and-Scrubs style roster. Collectively, the top players from each position are quite strong, projected to tally the highest point total in the league. Meanwhile, the rest of the roster is a sadder story, as they're expected to compile the 3rd-lowest point total.
Player Analysis.
Bye Week Points Lost.
Each bar represents the total projected season points for each player that's on bye that week. This chart shows any potential bye week issues.
Pick Number Minus ADP.
Bars above zero indicate a pick was selected later than a player's ADP. Bars below zero show players that were taken earlier than their ADP.
Avg Points by Position vs League.
The average projected points for all the players at each position versus the average projected points for all players at that position in the league.
Schedule by Opponent Points.
Week-by-week schedule with each opponent's projected season points. This chart shows any difficult or easy stretches in the schedule.
How We Grade.
Draft grades are based strictly on teams' draft performances. This is calculated by counting the number of fantasy points teams are projected to score over the course of the season using their optimal line-ups. The grades do not take schedule into account. Because of bye weeks and other variables it is possible to earn a high grade yet be projected to finish in the middle of the pack. The opposite is also true. Bottom line: Fantasy Football is like the real game. You can draft the greatest talent in the world but you still need to manage your team every week to get the most out of that talent. As a wise man once said,

3 574

https://i.ibb.co/51hhpry/FIXED.gif

https://i.ibb.co/qxX6sQj/olujak69.png

?»?WATCH: Jared Goff dupes a junior college team into thinking he is their new transfer QB.
Goff went undercover with a wig and some fake tattoos to pull off a hilarious prank.
Jared Goff was made for Hollywood. He's tall, handsome, and athletic. He's got clout in Los Angeles. And, as we know now, he's a pretty good actor.
The 23-year-old Rams quarterback has apparently been spending his offseason working out with a junior college football team, but not as Jared Goff. No, instead, Goff went undercover and transformed into Dreaj Foge -- a former Division I quarterback who is a new arrival to the Ventura College football team in Southern California.
With the help of Red Bull, who helped orchestrate the prank, Goff got himself some long, flowing locks, as well as some fake tattoos and a facial mole that you could parachute onto.
He still looked a bit like Jared Goff, especially when he was chucking bombs down the field during practice, but apparently the disguise was enough to trick Ventura players into buying it. The reveal that came at the end of practice made it all worth it.
Cameras, which were there under the guise of filming a documentary, captured the whole process and it's worth a watch.
The reaction of those players once they realized they were in the presence of an NFL quarterback was pretty damn cool. Goff seemed to have fun with it all and, most importantly, he didn't blow his cover while delivering some pretty funny lines throughout the whole thing.
Ventura is a powerhouse junior college program and has a highly competitive roster filled with players looking to score scholarships from major college programs. The quarterbacks weren't thrilled when Goff showed up and threatened their reps, though in the end they were able to breathe easy.
That being said, I'm not sure that one quarterback will ever recover from the devastation he felt when Goff asked him if he was the punter.

Chock-Full of Loaded Receivers, NY Jarhead In Hell Have the Studs to Reach Playoffs.
Draft Summary.
Although they ended up with the No. 9 overall selection, NY Jarhead In Hell didn't let it get them down, building a roster capable of topping any team in U S M C Devil Dog Forever. The team is notably tough at receiver, as the top four WRs are slated to combine for the 3rd-highest point total of all starting receiver groups in the league. NY Jarhead In Hell are predicted to finish with a record of 10-4 (34,952 points), good enough for 3rd.
Best Pick.
What a great early-round bargain for NY Jarhead In Hell, who picked up Jackson in the 4th round, about two rounds later than his ADP of 17. Coming off a season in which he threw for 3,127 yards and 36 TDs with 6 INTs and racked up 1,206 yards and 7 TDs, totaling 1,177 fantasy points, Jackson is projected to score 1,001 fantasy points with the Ravens. That makes him a valuable No. 1 QB for this squad.
Reach Pick.
We'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you fell asleep right before selecting Mayfield with the 9th pick in the 11th round, about 15 picks earlier than his ADP of 124. Granted, you may be onto something? Projected to score 497 fantasy points this season with the Browns, he appears set to top last year when he threw for 3,827 yards and 22 TDs with 21 interceptions to earn 412 fantasy points. Mayfield will slot in as the No. 2 QB for NY Jarhead In Hell, according to projections.
Draft Notes.
NY Jarhead In Hell will live and die with the Chiefs this season, as the selections of Tyreek Hill, Michael Danna, Demone Harris, and Tershawn Wharton give them four players from Kansas City, more than any other team in U S M C Devil Dog Forever. League-wide, the most popular team was the Cowboys, as 15 of them were selected in the draft.
NY Jarhead In Hell are in for a rude awakening in Week 10 when they have seven players on a bye, led by Dallas, Tyreek Hill, and Hayden Hurst. Sabacowboy, your Week 10 opponent, will have five players on a bye.
According to projections, NY Jarhead In Hell won't have an easy path in the late stages in U S M C Devil Dog Forever with a second-half strength of schedule rated as the most difficult. In spite of that, for the full season, NY Jarhead In Hell have drawn a pretty fair path ranked as the 7th hardest.
NY Jarhead In Hell clearly focused on collecting elite talent, having assembled a Stars-and-Scrubs style roster. Collectively, the top players from each position are quite strong, projected to tally the highest point total in the league. Meanwhile, the rest of the roster is a sadder story, as they're expected to compile the 3rd-lowest point total.
Player Analysis.
Bye Week Points Lost.
Each bar represents the total projected season points for each player that's on bye that week. This chart shows any potential bye week issues.
Pick Number Minus ADP.
Bars above zero indicate a pick was selected later than a player's ADP. Bars below zero show players that were taken earlier than their ADP.
Avg Points by Position vs League.
The average projected points for all the players at each position versus the average projected points for all players at that position in the league.
Schedule by Opponent Points.
Week-by-week schedule with each opponent's projected season points. This chart shows any difficult or easy stretches in the schedule.
How We Grade.
Draft grades are based strictly on teams' draft performances. This is calculated by counting the number of fantasy points teams are projected to score over the course of the season using their optimal line-ups. The grades do not take schedule into account. Because of bye weeks and other variables it is possible to earn a high grade yet be projected to finish in the middle of the pack. The opposite is also true. Bottom line: Fantasy Football is like the real game. You can draft the greatest talent in the world but you still need to manage your team every week to get the most out of that talent. As a wise man once said, "On any given Sunday. "